Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Monday 20 April 2015

Beauty Monday: 5 Beauty Tools I......

 I actually got tagged on Instagram to to post about 5 Beauty Tools I... and thought this would make the perfect Beauty Monday post. As I haven't posted in a while (tons as happened/changed) so I'm getting back on track! Woohoo! Enjoy!

  1. Beauty product I can't live without: Annabelle's Brow Pencil and Benefit's Gimme Brow are two product I can't live without! Brows frame your eye and help shape your face. They can make you look put together when your rushing out of the house or don't feel like doing much with your face that day. Early call times consist of shaping my brows with Annabelle's pencil and filling in with some Gimme Brow! 
  2. Makeup item I will splurge on: This is more a beauty tool rather than makeup, I will splurge on brushes and I will splurge a lot. I believe that having the right tools makes all the difference with application, blending & execution. l admit I'm more of a brush addict that product addict, especially when it comes to my kit. 
  3. Product(s) I travel with: To things I always toss in my purse & ALWAYS have with me wherever I go is my lip balm & Arbonne's Skin Conditioning Oil. My skin gets very dry during travel so having these two conditioning products for me is a must. Recently, popped into Kielh's and was curious to try  out their lip balm as I was running out. It has a lot of natural oils & vitamins , but the only thing I don't like is that the main ingredient is petrolatum (vaseline), for myself it does the trick but because of the petrolatum I wouldn't purchase it again. Arbonne's Skin Conditioning Oil is great cause it's tiny and goes a long way and doesn't leave your hands greasy but moisturized. Perfect for our dry Canadian winters!
  4. Beauty Tool I Can't live without: I probably could but choose not too. After purchasing the Mini Beautyblenders for my kit I got my own. Just makes blending so much easier and faster underneath the eyes. So why not? And it's TINY barely takes up any space in your makeup bag!
  5. Beauty product I normally don't buy: Would be bronzer....Seriously I don't, I always use it for my contour but somehow I always end up getting one from someone else or a freebie (YAY!) Also, because I only use it underneath my cheekbones it lasts me FOREVER! I do really like M.A.C's Bronzing Powder because even though it's undertone is orange, the pigmentation isn't as strong so it's real easy to get it looking like a shadow as opposed to an orange streak under your cheeks. *Less is more people*


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig