Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Monday 5 January 2015

Beauty Monday: December Favourites

During December I've had some products really stood out! Here they are!

1.  My number ONE is Benefit's High Brow highlighting pencil. Great for highlighting right under your brow for some height as well as in the inner corner of your eyes to brighten up!


My number TWO is Urban Decay's Eye Primer is perfect for your holiday shimmers! Keeps your shadows in place all day & all night! If you feel like going a little bit more natural for a day, this is perfect to apply alone, along with some mascara.

My number THREE is Makeup Forever's Limited Edition Studio Kit, this is a fun one! I love this for the holidays! And you can totally rock these colours for January & February. It comes with some nice natural ones and some really nice fun ones! It even comes with a booklet of which colours to combine for makeup newbies!


These are my top 3 favourites for December! If you'd like to find out about my whole list of December Favourites check out my video here:
 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig