Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Thursday 27 November 2014

"These boots were made for walkin'...."

Yes, yes they were!!!

Why I love these boots:

~ COMFORTABLE (I can totally see myself dragging around my makeup case on public transit in these bad boys)
~ All leather:) Not a fan of plastic boots....or smelly feet
~ Sophisticated with a side of edge
~ Wide heel for stability


I was walking around Yorkdale Shopping Center Monday evening with no intention of purchasing anything. (If you haven't been there in the past year and are looking for a good shopping haul, I suggest you stop by.)When I spot the Steve Madden store and walk on in. Spot these boots, ask for my size & they fit like a glove, so I can't say no.
The sales associate I was dealing is was very charming and good at conversing which made the experience even better!

Review on these shoes?! LOVE, LOVE LOVE! As a makeup artist my day off is obviously filled with errands. So I bravely put these beauties on praying they don't need breaking in. I was running around in them all day and they are OH-SO-COMFY!...AND stylish if I might add!;)

Although my style has evolved to a bit more on the conservative "good girl" side I always try to find a way to add some edge to my look on a daily basis with one item, because that's who I am. "Velvet paws hide sharp claws" - Polish proverb ;) 

I ended up pairing these booties with my Stradivarius low waisted light jeans, a silk earth green blouse from Dynamite and rose quartz crystal necklace!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig