Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Thursday 16 October 2014

Fringe & a summer glow?


I love the makeup & hair that Stradivarius did for their June 2014 Lookbook!

Now, I know it's autumn & we're all in love with big bold lips, but who says that you can't maintain your healthy summer glow? And no one said you can't wear fringe after labour day, so add it your look. I've got my favourite blue Steve Madden purse with fringe attached to the zippers to add some flare to my look!

Here are a few products that I absolutely LOVE to recreate this look to go along with your fall wardrobe!



FACE: I'm in love with Arboone's Sheer Glow Highlighter limited edition in gold for the holidays! You can either mix in a nickel sized drop into your foundation. And then apply the highlighter over your eyelids. You can also use it to highlight your cheekbones, brow bone and inner corner of your eye.


Brush a touch of M.A.C 's Bronzer pressed powder right under your cheekbones with an angle brush.  A TOUCH of it! You want it to create a LIGHT shadow to define your cheeckbones, we don't want to be creating streaks across your face! 


EYES: Marc Jacob's Highliner Gel Eye Crayon perfect to elegantly smudge out close to your top lashes and bottom. You can use a liner brush or dry Q-Tip.

Arbonne's It's a Long Story Mascara gives perfect lash definition! Apply a couple of coats, wait about 30 seconds between each coat. Because of it's botanical ingredients it actually aids in growing and streghthening your lashes, which is one of my favourite parts. (I will dedicate a blog to this mascara shortly...that's how much I love it!)


LIPS: Finish off the look with your favourite lip balm to keep your lips plump during the dry weather! 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig